Parr Auto Body is proud to be an “Elite SGI Accredited Repair Facility”, the highest ranking our insurance company gives.
We’ve joined Certified Collision Care Canada which recognizes us as a business that safely repairs current and future vehicles based on manufacturer’s specifications with the proper tools and equipment. Through Certified Collision Care we are OEM Certified with Nissan, Kia, Ford and FCA Mopar products. We are recognized by Honda Canada as a Profirst Repair Facility.
First we run your vehicle through:
Then comes the Parr Repair Process:
The Body Shop
- Our technicians coordinate with each other to ensure they have all necessary parts for your vehicle.
- Repairs start here and include panel replacement and possible light frame pulling.
The Refinish Shop
- Once your vehicle is finished in the body shop, it moves to prep and paint.
- We’ve already got your paint colour chosen and most often, the paint mixed. But there’s a few steps ahead of spraying on colour!
- We carefully prep your vehicle, then clean it, mask it and get it ready for our techs to spray the PPG Envirobase colour.
- Base coat is finished off with PPG Envirobase Clear Coat.
- This is where we put your vehicle all back together again.
- The length of time in assembly depends on how much of the vehicle was taken apart during the repair process.
- At this point, we may send your vehicle out for any suspension/mechanical repairs; for example, a wheel alignment if required.
- Your vehicle goes through our outgoing detail process.
- We do a thorough inspection ensuring that all items in the Parr Prescription are completed.
- We call you when the keys cross our front desk and it’s ready for pick up!
Training and Technology
- Parr Auto Body is an I-CAR Gold Class Certified shop with Platinum trained technicians – our technicians are recognized through our industry’s main training facility which is dedicated to information, knowledge and skills in continuous learning in the collision repair industry.
- Parr Auto Body is recognized by Honda Canada and we are now a Profirst repair facility.
- We are a part of Certified Collision Care, which recognizes us a business that has achieved training, tooling and equipment to safely repair your vehicle and future vehicles based on the OEM requirements. Most specifically through Certified Collision care, we are certified with FCA (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge Ram, Fiat), KIA Canada and Nissan Canada and Ford.
“I recently had my car rebuilt by the team at Parr after a collision. They managed to turn a bad luck incident into a great experience. The staff is wonderful from the front end ladies to the estimators and technicians. They were all pleasant, honest, respectful and attentive. They kept me informed along the way and delilvered right until the end. It is clear they like where they work and that Chelsea and Don take care of their people. Nice to see a business take the time to truly care” – Crystal Reich
“Brayden and Chelsea cam eto my resuce when I got into a sticky situation in front of the Parr shop. They went above and beyone to make sure my car was up and running asap. I’m so blown away by their immediate help, friendliness and respect. What they did was even better than customer service, they are truly amazing humans. They now have a new customer for life! Thank you!”
– Brittany Bellamy
When your vehicle is ready for pick up, we guarantee it will be clean. We’re talking dig out the Cheerios from the cracks in the back seats, clean. French fries removed from between the seats clean….….even cleaned out the cup holders clean!!